Trendy Knitting Patterns from me, to you...

Lovingly designed by me, for you...

polka dot

polka dot

Saturday, January 16, 2016

Introducing Groundhog Gary!

So I'm pretty excited about this new little pattern I'm having tested right now!  This is my very first Crochet pattern, for all you crochet buffs out there :)

Groundhog Gary is 8" tall when he's standing and I can't stop laughing every time I look at him!  Eek!  He's pretty dang cute, if I do say so myself.  Those teeth and that tail, I just can't get enough.

Anyway, as I said, I'm currently having the pattern tested and edited by four wonderful ladies around the globe, and sometime within the next week, as soon as they have done their stuff (fixed all my mistakes that is...thanks ladies!), Gary's pattern will be ready for sale!  So without further a due...here's a sneak peak at Groundhog Gary!




No comments:

Post a Comment