Trendy Knitting Patterns from me, to you...

Lovingly designed by me, for you...

polka dot

polka dot

Friday, July 8, 2011

Hugs...

Last month our oldest son graduated from pre-school, and they had a whole little ceremony and party for them...so crazy to think that my kids are getting to school age...how time flies!



They had a little petting zoo as part of the festivities...

 My little Dolly just went crazy for the animals.  She was in full out hugging mode the whole time.  Here's a couple shots of her hugging every animal she could get her hands on (note my hands in every pictures trying to pry her away...)





The pigs were a little too fast for her to fully embrace, but she tried her darnedest!  I just got such a kick out of it!

She's so funny too, because she's a very serious little girl.  There's no way she's crackin' a smile for one second.  This was serious business!




No comments:

Post a Comment